Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Last Updated: 5th Sept 2017
Enterprise Users (Employers, Recruiters, Institute, Training Centres, Trainers etc)
- What all Tests can be conducted using NICEFIT Platform?
- NICEFIT platform is an open assessment platform where an Enterprise user can create or license Tests on any skill or subject. The platform is domain and industry agnostic.
- Enterprise account holders can create their own Tests and Test questions. They can also take help of NICEFIT in creating Tests or using Tests owned by NICEFIT
- NICEFIT platform provides several measures to the Test Creator (Enterprise) to reduce or minimize cheating while taking online test using NICEFIT platform
- Question Randomization -- When Question randomization is ON two Test takers do not receive the questions on the same order and thereby discouraging blind copying of answers by a Test taker from another one.
- Test Password -- When Test Password is ON, Test taking is limited to only those with whom the Test password is shared with. Test password can be changed in real time thereby reducing the risk of password leakage
- Test Availability – Test taking can be set/restricted to a specific date and time, thereby controlling access to the Test to a desired audience
- Auto-submission of Test – When the test taker moves out of the Test taking window, it triggers auto-submission of Test
- Webcam proctoring – When proctoring is ON, images of the Test taker is taken to ensure that the same person has taken the Test during the entire duration of the Test
- Test questions are private to an Enterprise account and only the account holder has access to full view of questions and answers. Test takers or anyone else do not get to see the answers at any point of time.
- While a Test taker gets to see questions while taking a Test and possibly memorize the questions and share the same with other candidates, the Test creator has an easy option to opt for different question sets for different batch of candidates
- We have seen more than 300 people taking the same Test at the same time during a campus drive. The number of candidates taking the same Test at the same time also depends on the strength of the Internet connectivity used by the Test takers.
- Tests are broadly of two types – Objective and Descriptive.
- Objective Tests are auto-evaluated and the Test score is immediately available after the Test is taken. Objective Tests contain only objective questions of three types – i) Multiple choice single correct answer, ii) Multiple choice multiple correct answers and iii) One word (fill in the blank) answers
- Descriptive Tests contain only descriptive questions, where the Test takers are asked to write an answer for each questions. The Descriptive Tests are evaluated manually. Examples of Descriptive question includes – writing an email or essay, writing a program or algorithm for a given problem.
- As of now, only multiple choice questions can be created with a non-English language. All the instructions remain in English
- Descriptive Test in non-English languages is currently not supported
- What is the difference between a Practice Test and an Assessment Test?
- An Assessment Test is used by an Enterprise user to assess knowledge or skill of an individual Test taker. The Test taker is invited to take an Assessment Test to demonstrate his skill or knowledge on a subject as decided by the Enterprise user. An Enterprise user conducting the Assessment Test will own the Test results. You will not have access to the Test score, Skill wise score or correct answers unless the Enterprise user decides to share with you.
- Job Assessment Tests offer you an opportunity to test your skill against a job requirement. A low score may indicate your lack of preparedness or fitment for the job whereas a high score may help you get shortlisted for the specific job. You may get to see Test score here.
- Skill Assessment Tests help you understand your strengths and weaknesses at skill level. You will get a feedback on what skills you are good at and what needs further improvement. You may get to see Test score as well as skill wise scores.
- Practice Tests, on the other hand, are created for your own learning. Your Test result is owned by you and you will be able to see the Test score as well as correct answers on completion of the Test. Taking practice tests over a period of time helps you identify areas of strength and weakness. Practice Tests also serve as a mechanism for quick revision of a specific subject.
- No. The same Test cannot be taken more than once by the same user.
- It depends on the settings of the Test you have taken. If the Test creator permits you to see all the answers after completing the test, you will get to see all the answers. In case he/she chooses not to share the answers, you won’t be able to view the answers
- Yes, you can. There is no restriction on who can create a Practice Test as long as you are an active member of the portal.
- However, if you wish to create an Assessment Test and view the Test scores of the Test takers, you need to hold a premium or Enterprise account.
- You can take a Test using any device as long as it supports Google Chrome or Firefox browser.
- Yes, you can. You can create a Private Practice Test and share with your desired target audience. You can also set a Test password so that only those who know the password can take the Test
- You can pause for a Practice Test but not for an Assessment Test. In case you have to leave a test mid-way, but want to complete it later, you can click on ‘Continue Later’ option while taking the test.
- If you believe that a question (or the answer) in a Practice Test is wrong, you can report the question by clicking on ‘Report Question’ in the View Answers page of your results and enter your feedback or suggestion.
- You are most welcome to provide your feedback and suggestions. Please find the link called Feedback/Suggestion on the right bottom corner of your Home page. Click on the link to share your feedback.
- If you don’t remember the password, use the Forgot Password link in the Login page. It will help you reset the password. However, if you have forgotten your user id (which is the email id you have used first time) , then send a detailed note to firstname.lastname@example.org or search your emails to see if you have received emails from NICEFIT in any of your emails.