The Recruitment Lead will build a new line of assessment driven recruitment process which will improve quality of submission and make the recruitment cycle time shorter. It's a great opportunity to interact with customers directly and learn about the Industry as well as Technology trends.
Education and Experience
1. Graduation from any discipline
2. B.tech/MCA/BSc (Computers) preferred
3. At least 2+ yrs of Experience in IT Recruitment is mandatory
4. Total work experience 4+ yrs
Knowledge and Skills Needed:
1. Strong communication skills
2. Analytical and problem solving skills
3. Understanding of Software Technologies and IT industry is a must
4. Proficiency in using computers and the Internet is a must
1. Entrepreneurial spirit and interest in doing new things
2. High on initiative
3. Goal driven
4. Positive mindset with high degree of determination
Suggested Activities include (not exhaustive):
1. Adding new customers
2. Interacting with customers
3. Working with team members
4. Ensuring quality in profile submission and exceeding customer satisfaction
NICEFIT was founded by Dr. Susanta Misra, former Director and Head of Motorola Software Center, Hyderabad in Nov 2008. Since then it has been helping businesses find right talents while helping talents find right jobs.
NICEFIT has developed a cloud based technology platform (www.nicefit.in) to assist individuals in career/job selection, skill assessment, job preparation and job placement.
Name : NICEFIT Careers
Location : Hyderabad
Contact Email : email@example.com
Contact Mobile : 9849031824
Website : www.nicefit.in
Last seen : 19th Mar 2020
A job fitment Test is designed to help you find if the job is right for you. Please take this Test when you are ready, Please note that you won't be able to apply for the same job more than once.
Test Name : Recruitment Lead NFC24
Duration : 20 min
Skills : Aptitude, Comprehension, English, LogicalReasoning, Recruiting, softwareAwareness
Copy/Paste this link to email or message/chat to share this Job.