· Gap analysis, requirement gathering and preparing BRD.
· Good documentation skills.
· Demonstrating the Products to the prospective customers.
· Coordinating with Development and testing teams.
· Implementing Healthcare projects.
· Leading implementation team.
· Attending management status meetings.
· Effective communication and documentation.
· Client support and user training.
· Basic knowledge of Database.
Highest Degree : MBA/PGDM
Specialization : Heathcare/ Hospital Management
No of positions: 3
Salary : Min 2 LPA – Max 4 LPA
Work Timings : 10 AM – 7 PM
About Dhanush InfoTech:
Dhanush InfoTech led by certified professionals with expertise in Research, Design, Development and Delivery of high-end Technology Solutions, has achieved the rank of global thought leaders in IT Services. Our core competency, developed through extensive worldwide exposure to a variety of business processes, industries, and technologies, lies in providing client focused Business Consulting and Re-Engineering of IT Services.
We have forayed into regions such as America, Europe, Australia, Middle East, and Africa, as well as expanding our business in India. In partnership with IT Pioneers like Microsoft, Oracle, and VMware, we offer a comprehensive range of value added services to serve a diverse client base.
For More Details, Please Go Through URL www.dhanushinfotech.com
Address: #1-8-448, Lakshmi Building, 4th & 6th Floors, Begumpet, Hyderabad, Telangana 500003
Name : Dhanush InfoTech Private Ltd
Location : Hyderabad
Contact Email : email@example.com
Website : www.dhanushinfotech.com
Last seen : 23rd Sep 2019
A job fitment Test is designed to help you find if the job is right for you. Please take this Test when you are ready, Please note that you won't be able to apply for the same job more than once.
Test Name : Dhanush Business Analyst
Duration : 60 min
Skills : Comprehension, English, Grammar, MSExcel, MSPowerpoint, RequirementWriting
Copy/Paste this link to email or message/chat to share this Job.