The Recruitment Associate will work with a Recruitment Lead to deliver right profiles for right jobs to the customers of NICEFIT. It's a great opportunity to learn and build a career in IT Recruitment.
Education and Experience
1. Graduation from any discipline
2. B.tech/MCA/BSc (Computers) preferred
3. Experience in IT Recruitment is preferred but not mandatory
4. Total work experience 0-2 yrs
Knowledge and Skills Needed:
1. Strong communication skills
2. Analytical and problem solving skills
3. Understanding of IT and Software is a big plus
4. Proficiency in using computers and the Internet
1. Sense of ownership and Commitment to work
2. Ability and Willingness to learn
3. Goal driven
4. Positive mindset with high degree of determination
Suggested Activities include (not exhaustive):
1. Sourcing candidates from job portal and other sources
2. Interacting with job seekers
3. Collaborating with other team members
4. Reading and Learning
NICEFIT was founded by Dr. Susanta Misra, former Director and Head of Motorola Software Center, Hyderabad in Nov 2008. Since then it has been helping businesses find right talents while helping talents find right jobs.
NICEFIT has developed a cloud based technology platform (www.nicefit.in) to assist individuals in career/job selection, skill assessment, job preparation and job placement.
Name : NICEFIT Careers
Location : Hyderabad
Contact Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Mobile : 9849031824
Website : www.nicefitcareers.com
Last seen : 19th Mar 2020
A job fitment Test is designed to help you find if the job is right for you. Please take this Test when you are ready, Please note that you won't be able to apply for the same job more than once.
Test Name : Recruitment Associate NFC02
Duration : 20 min
Skills : Aptitude, Comprehension, English, LogicalReasoning, Recruiting, softwareAwareness
Copy/Paste this link to email or message/chat to share this Job.